Effective scheduling of maintenance is critical at venues in the sport and leisure market. It is essential that when your venue is operating at maximum capacity, no maintenance problems arise to prevent you from maximising income. This is only achieved through effective planned and reactive maintenance programmes.
The environment used for events must be perfect, from the lifts, escalators and doors to the air conditioning, lighting and hot water. If one element is not functioning as it should, it can have a negative effect on the visitor experience. Such experiences may decide whether an event organiser chooses your venue to host their next event. Ensuring that the facility is fully maintained and that the maintenance programme is planned around your event schedule is therefore critical to the success of your business.
We have experience taking on existing maintenance teams and providing them with the necessary training, support and quality systems to deliver a comprehensive planned preventative maintenance schedule with the support from mobile maintenance teams as well as the ability to undertake reactive maintenance. Where necessary our onsite teams are bolstered for major events utilising experienced event staff from our database. From fixing a seat in the stands to repairing the air conditioning during an event, a speedy resolution to an issue will be gratefully received by your customers and will add to a positive visitor experience.
Set out below are the benefits of our maintenance service:
- We take away the hassle of dealing with a number of different maintenance agreements and can bring them all under one management contract and one invoice
- From air conditioning to refrigeration, the majority of the specialist maintenance works are delivered by specialist units within our Group thus maximising economies
- We are flexible and plan a maintenance programme around your event schedule
- We give you peace of mind during events ensuring that there is ample resource available should maintenance problems arise
- We can help to reduce your venue's carbon footprint, proactively utilising power saving devices and building management systems, reducing energy usage and cutting utility costs